Risk Assessments and Plans
On this page you will find our most up to date risk assessments and plans.
Key Actions to reduce transmission at Streethay
- All children have exclusive use of their own 'bubble' spaces. This includes sperate spaces to learn, play, eat, for Wraparound and for toileting.
- Staff work within specified bubbles as much as possible.
- Hygiene baskets available in all classrooms containing appropriate PPE and sanitizer.
- Resources are only used by children within the bubble and allocated to individual children where appropriate.
- Soft furnishings and hard to clean items are reduced in provision.
- Constant revisiting of key actions for children; handwashing and respiratory hygiene.
- Enhanced cleaning by school staff and professional cleaners.
- Staggered drop off and collection to support everyone socially distancing.
- Covid 19 school rules to support behaviours.
- Reduced visitors to school, those that are essential where appropriate PPE and are reminded to remain socially distant.
School Risk Assessments
Letters with details