We have 30 places available in our Reception class for a September 2020 start.
Admissions for Reception are managed by Staffordshire County Council. Council guidance relating to admissions can be found here.
The application window runs from 1st November 2019 to 15th January 2020. Please note late applications may make it less likely to get your first choice of school.
1. Attend an open day or make an appointment to visit the school.
2. Consider our Admissions Policy. Please note we do not operate a catchment area but if we are over subscribed one of our selection criteria is the distance from your home to our school. If you have questions about this please ask us. Click here for our Admissions Policy.
2. Complete the application form.
Click here to complete it online (please note applications open on November 1st). You are advised to include more than one school.
3. Submit the application to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 15th January 2020.
4. You will receive an offer of a place from Staffordshire County Council on or around 16th April 2020.
5. Accept the place or appeal the decision.
We aim to make the transition into our Reception class as smooth as possible. During the summer term we will plan a number of exciting transition events for you and your child. Such as; taster mornings and parent information events.
As always please get in touch if you have any questions or require any support with the application process.