We have Nursery places available for 2, 3 and 4-year-olds for a January and April start.
Why choose us?
Choosing a Nursery for your child is usually the first important education related decision a parent makes. Balancing work and financial commitments alongside the emotions of leaving your little one in a new place can can be tricky. We understand the importance of gathering as much information as possible and we aim to support the process with lots of honest and open communication.
We have worked hard to shape a Nursery provision and we believe we have a lot to offer. We strive to:
- Provide learning led by experts, we have a Teacher overseeing our Nursery
- Plan for progression between year groups, our curriculum and the topics we cover support transition into Reception, Key Stage 1 and beyond
- Provide flexibility, we have a sessional approach
- Be as affordable as possible
- Include opportunities for high quality balanced meals
- Offer enriching experiences such as a focus on outdoor play, trips and visits
We have two Nursery rooms catering for children aged 2+.
Daisies is our 2-year-old room.
Daffodils is our 3+ and pre-school room.
9-12pm - £12 or Funded Universal Hours* (*15 Funded Universal Hours can be taken in the mornings only during term time, please note they do not start until the term after your child turns 3)
12-3pm - £12 or Funded places available, please check eligibility. (Hot dinner provided at additional cost £2.20 (price TBC) or lunch from home)
Daisies 2-year-old room
9-12pm - £12
12-3pm - £12 (Hot dinner provided at additional cost £2.30 or lunch from home
Funding via a scheme called Think 2 is available for morning sessions and this is means tested.
Our wraparound provision
Sessions in our before and after school club can booked to extend the day.
Breakfast Club 7:30am to 9:00am - £5 (Breakfast included)
Afterschool Club 3pm to 6pm - £10 (Snack included)
Please note, Holiday Club provision is to be confirmed.