We have spaces in Year 1 & 2 for September 2020.
We may be able to accommodate ‘within year’ moves to our Reception and Year 1 class.
If you would like to move your child to Streethay Primary in Key Stage 1 please follow the below steps to make an application for a place.
1. Express an interest, visit during an open day or contact the school office for a meeting with the Head of School.
2. Download and complete the Key Stage 1 Application form.
3. Make sure your child’s current Headteacher signs the application form.
4. Email directly to email@example.com or drop in a paper copy of the application to the office.
5. We will get back to you via email within 10 working days with a decision about your application.
Parents decide to move their child for many different reasons, please think carefully about your decision. If you are considering moving a child within the academic year please use this link for guidance.