How to apply for a Nursery place.
If you have explored our website and you think that Streethay is the right place for your family please follow the below flow chart to apply for a place.
1. Express interest, speak with the Head of School or Early Years Leader.
2. Submit a nursery application form detailing clearly your required sessions and attach your child's birth certificate. Click here for the Nursery Application Form.
3. You will receive an email confirmation of place or place on the waiting list.
4. Complete consent forms and funding applications and receive a welcome pack.
5. Attend transition sessions for your child to get used to our setting.
Important Admission Dates
Applications for September 2021 intake open on 6th January and close on 26th February. Throughout this period there are opportunities to have a virtual tour.
Virtual tour dates:
Tuesday 12th January
Tuesday 26th January
Friday 5th February
Occasionally we have spaces available and can accept applications within the academic year. Please contact the office for further details.
Please call the office on 01534 396180 or email email@example.com
For more information regarding the Nursery application process and admission arrangements, please refer to our Nursery Admissions Policy and Guidance. Click here for the policy.