At Streethay we have high expectations. We believe that maintaining a smart uniform and appearance can contribute to the development of a respectful and purposeful learning atmosphere.
Our uniform supplier is Clothing 4 Schools.
Uniform can be ordered via the internet or in store. Tamworth or Burton on Trent are the nearest stores.
Click here to visit the online shop.
Overview of uniform:
- Green jumper with logo
- White polo shirt with logo
- Grey or black trousers
- Grey or black smart shoes
- Additionally, girls may choose to wear a green check summer dress or a grey/black skirt.
For P.E. please ensure your child has:
- White t-shirt
- Grey or black shorts, joggers or leggings
- Pumps or bare feet
- Hooded grey or black jumper for the winter
- Trainers suitable for sports
To avoid confusion, we ask that all uniform is labelled clearly with the name of your child.
We ask that children do not wear elaborate jewellery or headwear and save their favourite items of clothing for home. This includes large bows.
During the winter children may wear wellies and store them under their peg.